National park map
Your premium card for a wonderful summer holiday
More than 60 services and maximum mobility from May 1st to October 31st
The National Park Summer Card is available from May 1st to October 31st so that you can enjoy the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region with its wide range of activities to the full.
All guests who book with us at the Hotel-Garni Wieshof receive the National Park Summer Card upon check-in. 60 attractions such as sights, museums and natural spectacles, leisure and sports facilities as well as mountain railways can be visited and used with the card.
In addition, the card offers maximum mobility: It entitles you to use local public transport free of charge and includes day admission to the “Großglockner High Alpine Road” adventure world and a day ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road.
What is inclusive?
Numerous mountain railways • Sports and leisure facilities • Museums and exhibitions • Sights • Nature experiences • Mobility services
- One attraction can be used free of charge every day
- Free for all our guests for the entire duration of their stay. Including arrival and departure days.
- Not available for purchase
- Valid from May 1st to October 31st
- 1 service from over 60 attractions can be used free of charge every day
- All mobility offers can be used free of charge in addition to the daily services of the inclusive partners
- Further attractive discounts from bonus partners and for second entries.
• Daily free use of the Pinzgau local train and all SVV regional bus lines in Pinzgau
• Free use of the participating hiking buses
• A day ticket for the Grossglockner High Alpine Road
• A day ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road
Included in the price when booking our house directly.
All information at www.nationalpark-sommercard.at .